Great Value Business phone systems, mobiles and line rental are what we do at Criterion. We streamline your systems and provide support to your business with a full technical support service, maintenance back-ups, advice and staff training. As a result we can save you time and money on telephony needs.
We work with small and medium sized enterprises from 4 to 5000 users. With a range of business telephone systems and ancillary solutions from Avaya, Nortel and more. Based near Manchester in Stockport, Criterion have a proud history of supporting business phone systems throughout the UK via a Group network.
We’re at the forefront of VoIP telephone system technologies and have solutions tailored for businesses, towards utilising voice over internet protocol (VoIP). Find out more about about VoIP technology and how it can help you.
Hosted, Hybrid and Pure IP business telephone systems are all available from Criterion Systems.
Criterion Mobile is a service built exclusively for the UK business market. We use travel bolt-ons that are as flexible as your schedule. We offer a fixed/mobile convergence roadmap that prepares your business for the future and you’ll get a network provider with a focus on customer service excellence.
- No reliance on other networks, we access the core mobile network systems directly
- Our network is built for business only
- Access to the biggest and most reliable data network in the UK
- No consumer traffic during business hours
- Business-centric voicemail service
- 4G as standard
- A fixed/mobile convergence roadmap
The combination of cheap telephone line rental, calls and ease of installation make our lines perfect for any size business.
- Saving most companies around 20% on their line rental
- Line installation and quality checking
- Line project planning service
- Free migration
- Single point of contact, only one bill.
Testimonials and Featured Articles