Avaya 9608 IP Telephone
700504844 (Old Part Code 700480585)
This line of powerful Desk phones offers brilliant audio quality, low power requirements, customizability and performance. The phones feature context-sensitive graphical interfaces and large colour touchscreens, which deliver increased call control while simplifying the traditional telephone experience.
Avaya 9600 series IP Desk phones help boost productivity while increasing worker satisfaction – turning a business phone system into a competitive advantage. The 9600 series works with the Avaya Aura and IP Office platforms, and can be used from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices.
The 9608 IP Desk phone is an 8-line telephone ideally suited for everyday users who consider the phone to be one of many useful communication tools and who rely on common functions like directory and speed dial to enhance productivity and communications. The competitively priced, high-performing 9608 features a monochrome display, 4 soft keys, common user interface with Avaya one-X solutions, high definition audio quality, integrated Ethernet interface.
Part of the 9600 series IP Desk phones, the 9608 leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters,
remote locations or home offices. Integrated with Avaya Aura, the 9608’s evolutionary approach optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset. Multiparty calls require DSP (Media Gateway).
Simplifies call control on the display using soft keys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding and to access everyday processes including third-party applications such as company-wide corporate directories
Provides visual queues that can speed task management through 8 Red/Green LEDs
Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Ethernet port for a PC as well as Bluetooth and DECT Headsets (with adapter)
Enables more efficient, high-speed call management through support of up to three 12 or 24 Button Expansion Modules
Offers consistency through a common Avaya one-X® interface (including mobile endpoints)
• Monochrome display – 3.2 inches x 2.2 inches (8.2 cm x 5.5 cm)
• 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
• 4 soft keys
• Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
• Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
• 24 administrative buttons
• Wideband audio in handset and headset
• Full duplex speakerphone
• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
• Bluetooth and DECT headset support (with adapter)
• 2 message waiting indicators
• IC call alerting with 360 visibility
• Rich, classic and alternate ringtones
• Wall-mount and dual-position stand
• Ethernet (10/100) line interface
• Second Ethernet interface 10/100 Mbps
• PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device
Requirements and Platform Support
• Avaya Aura® Communication Manager 3.1.4+ and greater (H.323)
• Avaya Aura® Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura® Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1 (SIP)
• IP Office 6.1 Maintenance Release or greater (H.323)
• Local or centralized electrical power through an 802.3af switch, or local power supply.
• HTTP file server
Terms of Sale
Payment expected within 7 days via PayPal
All items will shipped within 2 / 3 business days of receiving cleared payment